I react to the situations happening around me by approaching the canvas.
I begin by making marks and watching where they go.
I choose colors that match how I feel.
I work in this way turning the canvas this way and that.
Until finally the marks change form and color.
And come to their own conclusion.
Please enjoy these abstract works.
See what they might say to you.
1. Tribute to Ladies in White: Cuban Foundation. Acrylic on Canvas. 48x36.
2. Airing out the Beach House, Acrylic on Canvas, 48x36
3. Sojourn Woman, Acrylic on Canvas, 24x30
4. Joy! Acrylic on Canvas. 24x30.
5. Ushering in Springtime. Acrylic. 24x36
6. Pathway to Acceptance. Acrylic on Canvas. 48x36.
7. No Looking Back. Acrylic on Canvas. 24x36
8. Hope is the Thing with Feathers. Acrylic on Canvas. 30x40. SOLD
9. All is Calm; All is Bright. Mixed Media. 36x36
10. Spirit Messenger. Acrylic on Canvas. 36x36